Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Future Wife Will Be The Luckiest Woman in the Universe!

I read Kitin's* (*click for the link) blog just now and that reminded me of something that I've been thinking about for the past few days:

My Wife Will Be The Luckiest Woman in the Universe!
And I'll be the luckiest man. :D

Kitin mentioned there "everybody is planning to marry from25 up" and I agree. I think I was in Highschool when I planned to get married at 25. But I guess that changed quite a bit now.
Because I now plan to establish myself first. Established and stable = financially capable, emotionally matured, and other aspects that are expected for a mature person. And maybe, If I do get to that point, I wont marry right away. Maybe I'll enjoy first all the fruits of my labor. Travel my whole country first, then the rest of the world.

Now... where could she be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home