Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quite effective ang ginawa ng mga terorista sa Makati. Tuwing madadaan ang sinasakyan kong fx tuwing umaga at gabi sa bandang nanagyari yung pagsabog ng bomba, nakakaramdam ako ng slight paranoia or takot na baka , no matter how far fetched the idea is, may bigla nalang may mag BOOM! sa harap ko.

Have you ever imagined that happening to you? When I heard the news, I was imaginning how was it like being there at the time when the bomb exploded...

When me and my brother were imagining how it would look like when the bomb inside the bus detonated then the shockwave and fire came out of the bus damaging nearby buses...

I said, "Ganda." And my brother gave me the look and I quickly added, "In a horrific way."
I said that kasi just imagine... Yeah it may be morbid but then...

I also imagined that I were there walking along the sidewalk when suddenly BOOM! and I would be thrown off my feet and hurled a distance. Then I would be disoriented and feel no pain, actually my body would be numb. And I would feel something wet somewhere on my body... then I would see that it was red, if I can still see (OMG not my sense of sight PLEASE!), and I would suddenly realize that it's blood. I'll see the bus/es on fire. The people injured and uninjured running around for their lives alone or with somebody. People's screams.

*sigh*

My aunt was hit by a shrapnel when a bomb exploded in a mall in Zamboanga city the other year(?). My uncle ,who was a Police, was killed in an accident in Zamboanga when I was a kid. (Yes. I'm, now in my late teens.) My fathre was "quite" emotional when we were watching the news about the bombings. He was saying something like gaganti ang mga Christiano sa nagyaring yan...

I do hope that all this violence end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home