Thursday, February 17, 2005



You Are 22 Years Old
22
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

So ayan daw ako... :D
Got the link from Abigail Ruth Reyes who got it from her Friendster bulletin board that was posted by somebody. Sobody who I dont know and came from where I wonder. :D

Anyway... I was so releaved to know that Kitin got what I sent her last Valentines coz I was worried like hell at what might have happened to it since I had no way of knowing since I lost my cp and all that. Im just glad to know that she got it in time after all.

*sigh*

Ack! *pokes Ria* "Ria kailangan na nating umalis. Spanish na."

Ria says "Oo nga. Wow himala..."

Me, "Bakit himala?"

She, "Ngayon ka lang nag-aya."

Looks at the time, she said, "Matagal pa pala."

few seconds later...

She, "(hali) kana."

And that's the conversation we're having right now. Actually we still havent left even though were 2 minutes late and counting for our Spanish class with "La Señora *BLEEP!*"...

Ahahahahahah!!!

Ciao! :D

***

I noticed something yesterday... I was watching a Jap anime on ANIMAX while at the same time telling it to my brother in English while at same time reading my Poldy reading # 26 that was written by a Japanese. Multi-racial and multi-cultural influences all in one house huh. :)

AHH!!! It's 12:34 already!

"Ria tara na!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home