Thursday, February 24, 2005

Blogging and Tagging.

Sometimes I get to tag more and my time is eaten up doing just that.

Sometimes I get to post more and my time is eaten up doing just that.

What do you do if you want to do both? There are plenty of ways to do. But there are also plenty of reason you can't do them. But Im glad that at least I can do both most of the time. :D JUst like right now. :D

*sigh* hay...

:)

Love you hon! I know you saw the Moon. You might be looking at it right now. I am (might just be) doing the same right now...

:)

music in the background: Close your eyes dry your tears...blah blah... You'll be safe here... In my arms... through the long cold night...blah blah... Put your heart in my hands... You'll be safe here...

Hay... ganda ng gabing to... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home