Monday, September 19, 2005

For the Fourth Straight Time, We've Done it Again! Congratulations to the UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe!

Click this: http://www.ubelt.com/ub/uaap/mbb/story.aspx?id=988

We watched it live at the Araneta after buying overpriced-but-worth-it-tickets from scalpers. :D Sorry po Araneta.

To summarize all that was in my head before, during and after the cheer-dance competition:

Magagaling lahat at wala akong masabi except for Ateneo. Sorry but I have to say that that performace was "dead."

When I first saw what Adamson did I thought, "Aba... contender."

When NU came out I said, "Bubuyog!"

When UP came out I was watching with awe but without worry that the Salinggawi would lose because I believed that they can out do this very good performance of UP.

FEU came out and I said, "Ay, ang uniform ay familiar."

The Salinggawi came out and we went wild during the climax of the presentation and I said at the end of it that that's it, it's settled.

CHEERS! :D

Viva Santo Tomas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home