Monday, August 29, 2005

My Dad's in Zamboanga.

We accompanied Dad to the airport this noon. He's to attend the funeral of my aunt Pacita.

He went to Zamboanga twice in just 3 months already. The first was to visit my Lolo Eduardo who's old and very weak before my Dad visited but suddenly got a boost of energy when he went there.

We're supposed to visit him last Summer but because of my OJT and other reasons, we weren't able to. Lolo even saved all the palay that he usually sells every summer because he anticipated our visit. I'm both glad and sorry when I learned about this.

Now auntie Pacita passed away without me seeing her for the last time. I'll do anything I can to not let that happen again.

We are now determined to visit them all, especially Lolo, this coming Christmas vacation.

Again, tell the people you love that you love them. Not only once but as many times as you want. And don't only express it in words, love can be better expressed through actions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Brent. Puno ng kagandahang-loob itong entry mo na ito. Nagustuhan ko iyung sinabi mo tungkol sa loving your loved ones not only through words bu through actions.

8:52 AM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

I'm very gald you felt that way. :)hay...

12:37 PM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home