Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I gotta have more practice.

Haven't drank booze for quite a long time now and felt Red Horse's kick immediately after one bottle! Tsk tsk...

I dunno know if it's appropriate but I guess I lack "practice". :D (But how come I still lack practice when I get to have a few sips of the remaining rice wine that my lola made in Ifugao...)

Anyway, thank you a lahat ng pasimuno kagabi! Maria Cassanova B. and D. C. kayo diba nagpasimuno? (Yung D C nga pala kaya ko ginawang ganun eh basta.) Maraming salamat sa inyo at sa lahat ng andun!

***
Nga pala Mitch yung sa Tax test ay di parin ako sure. Kaya ko sinasabi yun dati is because what I can do for now that we had the test is just hope for the best but brace my self for the worst. :D Eheheheheh!
Cheers!
***
Isrealis are now being pulled out of Gaza.
It's about time that they leave the place atlast. But of course by saying/typing this one can't help but think of the people I saw on CNN who are about to leave their homes. But then, how about the Palestinians who have no territory to declare their own.
Hay...
Time to play Command and Conquer Generals!
***
I'm glad that I get to have the feeling that most of my ideas jive with that of Ma'am Rivera, well, so far... I just dont want to think of the quite far future of us having to take her Killer Final Examination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home