Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Funny Politics! :D

It's fun watching Pres Arroyo having an interview on CNN. Here are some quotes:

a line from her answer on a question regarding the issues that we all know, GMA said:
"He who have not sinned, cast the first stone."

Here's what she said, if I remeber it right, when she was asked by Veronica Pedrosa about making 'the call':
"Veronica, I disobeyed my political adviser when I did that. Now let me follow my adviser."

meaning, here on her answer when she was asked if it were really her voice on the tapes:

blah blah "I cannot answer that."

Wahahahahah! I was laughing when I heard that! I mean well... hum... now that I thought of it, I should have just put this down on Tagalog so that less people will know... hum... with all that economic stability to consider...

But oh well, I already put it down in our contemporary universal language then so be it.

I'll just make my own translation based on how an unmindful GMA might say in Tagalog.

"He who have not sinned, cast the first stone." = "Ang kakapal niyo! Parang kayong lahat walang kabulastugan nung eleksyon kahit katiting ah! High profile lang kasi ako kaya mainit sa tao at winiretap pa! Mga *BLEEP!* kayo! I dare you na maglabasan tayong lahat ng baho."

"Veronica, I disobeyed my political adviser when I did that. Now let me follow my adviser." = "Ayoko nang pag-initan lalo kaya di ko sasagutin yan. Period."

blah blah "I cannot answer that." = "Veronica and kulit mo. Di mo ba ma-gets? Read between my lines, ayoko nang pag-usapan pa. Hindi ko sasagutin yan. Quoting from my husband's brother, 'I invoke my right to privacy.'"

***
While I was watching GMA's latest State of the Nation Address I remembered thinking:
"Stop howling like Howler Monkeys you Baboons!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha. The president is in the hot, hot seat kasi. Global pa iyun. No wonder she would let loose wisdom like there's no tomorrow for her.

9:41 AM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home