Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today is My Last Teen Day!!!

What can I say
The Seven Years are almost over
Im feeling all this like it was a countdown to the end or something
Like counting the seconds as they slip past by you
As how a dying person would on the deathbed
Every hour, minute, and second left before that moment
(Yes... 12 hours, 7 minutes left and counting... or maybe, deminishing)
That crucial moment coming
Every moment right now lost forever
Is still being lost
I remember one line
"We are loosing our life the moment we were born."
Or maybe yet, better if told as
"Unti-unting nauubos ang ating buhay sa simula palang nang tayo ay isinilang."
I woke up bubbly this morning
Knowing that it is the last day
Actually, now I wonder
How would it be like on the real last day
Hum
I am happy and contented knowing that I'm happy and contented as things are
But it became a was a while ago when I heard something that made me think

What could I do for myself for this day
Now, I know, that what I can do best as of now is be as Im am
Reasonably Happy and Contented as always
Now I am, back to how I was
Reasonably Happy and Contented as always


This teen-ager business is great! It is (YES! I can still say is!) during this span of time that I've gone through the most pivotal momentS in my life. Actually, I still am going through these as I have been even before I turned 13. Ah... that year. That year when I stepped out of my childhood years and into my teen-age years, the last day of which encompas this day, today, while I am 19.


Um, actually, even philosophy will tell that a person will never be really, completely, trully, happy and contented as long as that person is alive. But I argue that people can still manage to attain a level of happiness and contentment that is possible here, that state I am always at.


Hay... basta ako ay labingsiyam na taong gulang... parin. :D
(Labing-isang oras at apatnaput-isang minuto ang natitira bago ako maging dalawampung taong gulang.)
:D

Maligayang bati, maligayang bati, maligayang magligayang, maligayang bati!!!
July 14, 2005 ngayon.
Bukas, July 15, 2005.
:D


Oh, the sun’ll come out tomorrow,
So you gotta’ hang on till’ tomorrow,
Come what may.

Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,
Your’e always a day away,

Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,
Your’e only a day away, (x10)


^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home