Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hay...

I feel a whole lot better now!

Estoy muy bien! :D

Hay... well... next thing to do is... go on and live the good life!


There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Tripping out thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more
Than wanting more
Ganda no... galing sa kanta ni Stacie* (*click here for the complete lyrics)

I dont know if it's to early to say this but during those days I realized again that:

Life's just too short and precious to be too angry or too sad or even hate.
I have priorities clearly sorted.
A mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake.
Hindi yata ako magtatagal pag masama ng loob. I even was genuinely afraid that I'll die in my sleep sa sama ng loob. Damn. That thought was very sickening. I even wrote silly things in paper including my usernames and passwords to all my online accounts. SEE! Sickening nga talaga.

I can only smile broadly now that, for the love of the Loving God of the Universe, everything's going fine. Thank you po!

btw, tb, please dont call my friends as bitches ok. Salamat.

Cheers to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home