Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm Still a Teen-ager!

Wahahahaha! It’s July 12, 2005 and I’m still a teen-ager! I woke up this morning and thought about becoming 20. Then it dawned on me that I’m still nineteen! I impulsively exclaimed "I’m still nineteen! I’m still a teen-ager!"

Wahahahah!

God… six years are coming to a close… curtains will close for this chapter and open at the same time for a new one. Tsk. Just imagine how I would react just before reaching 30… or 40! or… or… *almost faints* Joke! :D
But maybe even if I get well past ninety years old if ever, I still wont loose my inner-child. Well, this blog, my blog, isn't called yourkidatheart for nothing! :D

Then after realizing again that I only have a few days left (less than four days) as a teen-ager, I told myself what am I doing still lying in bed! I should get up and do things!

Like play a pc game just about now. Oh, yeah… maybe after I find that email about the ten notable theses last school year.

Cheers! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home