Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm sad. Please be mindful when puting down discreet spoilers.

I happened to read a friend's post on her blog and little did I know that by looking at the previous post she made I've done one big mistake.

I read another spoiler about a certain book.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Well, you see, most of the time I get to understand particular topics way too fast that I get to spoil things for myself. Stuffs just sometimes get too predictable that I have to pretend and stay in denial until the very moment that the part that I predicted happen in it's time. Darn...

But the info she revealed were, uh, quite carefully concealed but it's just... just... me maybe. But then I guess, it would have been nice if there were big, bold, red, in all-caps, and enclosed in double quotation marks saying "WARNING! SPOILER ALLERT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! HARRY POTTER BOOK SIX MINI SPOILER! SPOILER STARTS NOW!".

If all spoilers had these introductions then unsuspecting readers would be given the chance to choose to proceed or to stop in their tracks and maintain their blissful naïveté.

Ako'y nalulungkot...
I'm sad...
Estoy triste...
Mudmudi hita'y punrerenuh...

Peace to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home