Thursday, August 18, 2005

Watching War Movies at Home in a Row is Fun!

Day 1: Battle Royalle 2 (my friend's VDC)
Day 2: Spartacus (Star Movies)

*"HARMLESS" SPOILERS AHEAD!*


A few minutes into BR2 and I was laughing at the rediculous display of blood and how particular characters meet their unique doom! (I'm actually smiling right now, reminiscing about it all over again... Hay.)

One of my favoritest part: (Syempre alam ko namang "most favorite" dapat diba. Just for kicks! :D )

When one female character was being shot by soldiers and was about to die I thought she was holding a hand granade so I was thinking like "IHAGIS MO! IHAGIS MO!" And indeed she was holding one and she did throw it at the soldiers' direction! When it exploded, I was ecstatic! I was laughing so hard and I was thinking if that were to happen to me then I might be more than glad to do the same.

^__^ (Now it quite freaks me out putting this emoticon here...)

Well, that's all for now!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of got a peek of Spartacus from Star Movies....it was just war till the end of their vanitites.

9:36 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of got a peek of Spartacus from Star Movies....it was just war till the end of their vanitites.

9:36 AM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home