Monday, May 02, 2005

Thank You Ma'am Mia Billones!

A billion thanks to you ma'am. *salutes* :D

Though we still havent finished our OJT I'm already more than thankful right now to our trainor. She's more than a trainor, I consider her our friend. With "our" pertaining to me, Mela, and Bdet. She taught us more than just writing but also gave us an insight on the media culture.

Hay. There's still more but I guess I'm not able to put it down now. I'm not even sure if I can put it down ever.

***
Hay. Sayang. Di kami nakasama kanina sa Centenial Birthday ni Dona Mary, mother of former President Joseph Ejercito Estrada.
***
Ayan. I'm hungry. Gotta go. I hope that I wont think of "Ay. Bakit nga pala d ko nalagay sa blog!" later. See you people! "Enjoy" the ojt, for those who are still having theirs, and the "vacation"! :D
Well, we sure are enjoying the ojt most of the time, I think. :D
Ahhh! Gotta go now. Stop typing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there. was searching about how to contact the admirable ms mia billones, and came across your blog. would you have her email addy or number? ive been closely following her articles in the Journal and would like to ask her advice on how to be a great journalist like her. please email me her details at timespacewarp@gmail.com if you have it. thanks!

12:33 PM, October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home