Monday, February 28, 2005



Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover





You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.
Yep! That's me daw. :P
(Whatya think hon? :D )




You Are Not Scary

Not Scary!

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?
With this one... I'm doubtful... ata. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello imakid heart, been looking for the latest info on alpha male and found this post. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

11:29 AM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi imakid heart, Out surfing for information on attracting girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

9:50 AM, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there imakid heart, I had been out looking for some new information on seducation when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

6:47 PM, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi imakid heart, Out surfing for information on art of seduction & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

10:46 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home