Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jul 12, 2007: Friends disapoint you when you least expect it...

Thank G*d I can still type considering I just had half (or less) of 700 ML of vodka while drinking with my female friend. There you go! capital M and L instead of ml. Dont care! shyet. My conscious mind still is winning over my uncaring carefree self. I cant even kiss and tell here. I cant tell where and who gave a *BLEEP BLEEP* and how it was like to *BLEEP BLEEP* *BLEEP*. And I still can keep track of my spelling and all that shit. F*ck! I just remembered that I hate it when I encounter things like "good guys turn bad" or something like "go for the bad ones because the good ones turn bad later" from "women." F you. Bitter bitches. Joke. I do have female friends who got hurt by pigs, not "men," becaus real MEN know how to treat WOMEN properly. Hay...... Life is too good to spend too much time brooding over the bad things. At sana walang ma-turn off dahil sa ako'y masyadong honest at walang takot na mag post ng mga BLEEP words dito. Dont care that much anymore! ^_^

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Well, I understand you dude. Those (bleep-bleep) are so plain (bleep-bleep) who likes no other than to (bleep-bleep). They might as well (bleep-bleep) for all the world to see. Bleep-bleep!!! (I'm beginning to feel I'm was a Roadrunner in my past life. Bleep-bleep!).

10:57 PM, July 13, 2008  
Blogger Kaiz said...

so marunong ka na maglasing ngayon.

11:28 PM, July 13, 2008  
Blogger pusangkalye said...

you know what......I think people will appreciate you more with your honesty. I do. fun reading your blog........

7:50 PM, July 16, 2008  
Blogger lucas said...

i agree with pakaleklalawak..hehe!

you're right...real men knows to treat women right..hehe! hell to those PIGS!! HAHA!

1:13 AM, July 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home