Thursday, May 08, 2008

My life's a catwalk and Im its super model!

Just when I've been happily living in my bubble of joy thinking that I own this idea, lo and behold, saw this link.

We do all have the right to make ourselves happy. Right? Whether it's because of a happy thought, though not outright delusional, but just happily inspired by life, or just because we feel good just by having no care in the world and just walk like we all should, super model or not: with heads held high and excellent posture.

I learned to stand and walk right just by watching my Mom and especially when that day came when I thought, to hell with what people might think, I should stand and walk with ease. I thought about this then because if you havent noticed yet, we tend to try to get out of our way just to blend with the crowd and avoid standing out.

Makes everything easier. Hassle-free, not over done, just right, walking.

A friend in Sykes even commented one night when I was on my way to work: "Ang angas maglakad ah!"
He said it in a way to connote walking with confidence.

Just walking right seem to make things around you feel better... like everything seems a little bit lighter...

I'm sure that doesnt make sense to everyone but I dont care. ;)

Just keep walking, walking, walking. Parang si Dory lang with her just keep swimming song.

***

Gah! I miss Mayoyao, Ifugao... I miss my relatives especially our Lola.

I hope to see her soon!

I should also go to Isabela before summer ends. Atleast just to see how things are going... in my biggest monetary investment so far... :D

Live! Love life!

Naalala ko yung patalastas dati--- Live it, love it... Hong Kong...

Anyway.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home