Friday, February 29, 2008

HAPPY THREE FRIENDS

From my heart of hearts, I would like extend my gratitude to my two friends, Carmela and Ria, who have finally decided to talk again after more than 1 year and a half of non-existent communication. That’s how it is. Them ladies. (Brent, stop it unless you wanna introduce machismo or feminism into this blog.)

I now publicly and shamelessly admit that I terribly missed Carmela the whole time. We were unable to contact one another, having both changed numbers, among other things. But enough of that.

But having met last Feb 26… after almost two years… it was more than enough to replace the months of longing.

Maraming salamat talaga sa inyong dalawa.

Thank you too Mela for your gift. The moment I saw the sand timer, I understood.

Hugs you two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home