Friday, February 22, 2008

And Let it be known that I was at one of my happiest less than 5 minutes ago.

It's now 2:47 am.

And Let it be known that I was at one of my happiest less than 5 minutes ago.

I just had one of the best moments of my life...

Nevermind that I should be awake by 8 am later.

Or that I should fill up some forms to be submitted by 10 am.

Or that I should rest and relax. Yeah, I know, it almost the same as going to sleep.

But I dont care if Im still awake and blogging when I "should" be asleep and resting.

All I know is that I wanted to let it be known that Im so happy I cant sleep and even felt the need to blog about it.

I'll now code switch to Filipino. Hehehehehehe.

Ayoko makalimutan ang mga sandali kanina.

Nagusap kami ni Kitin. Oo usap lang. Baka kasi kung ano pa ang naiisip ng kung sino mang Pilipino na magagawi sa parteng ito. ;) Usap na tipong kahit nung kami pa e di ko kailan man nalaman tungkol sa kanya. At nagagalak at lubos akong nakakaramdam ng honor na malaman yung bagay na iyon lalo na nang sabihin niyang oo nung tinanong ko siya kung alam ba ng isa ring malapit niyang kaibigan na si Ian ang bagay na yun.

May gusto rin akong tanungin sa kanya kanina pero buti nalang di ko tinanong... Sinagot narin niya dahil sa isa niyang sinabi.

I'll never have those moments exchanged for anything else in the world! Simply now a precious part of my life.

I hope I dont kill myself later for saying this but I'll go ahead anyway:

We are friends first indeed, Kitin, and I have found a deeper respect and love for you now my dear friend.

And Pule, if by any chance you come across this blog, I wanna tell you wala kang dapat ipagselos dahil sakin. :) Nangingibabaw ang pagiging magkaibigan namin ni Kitin. No more, no less.

Basta maligaya ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home