Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I HATE BUMHOOD!!!

I hate bumhood but it gives me the free time I haven't had for the past 1.5 years.

More time to read books, introspect more, dream, plan, and just BE.

But what happens when you have done everything from blog hopping, to friendly overnight chitchats at friends' homes, to DVD marathons, to fiestas (thanks to Sheena's relatives in Pateros for the good food! :D), to family talks about some personal issues, to watching news on the latest issues here and overseas (ZTE scandal here and the recent assassination attemp on Timor Leste's President and Prime Minister), to watching anime, to planning how I would like life to be in the near future, to to to...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Do I need to be in a romantic relationship again?

If I were to get into another romantic relationship... I... I dunno... I guess I haven't found one or had enough interest in a person that would make me feel like getting into a relationship.

But then there are, how many, 6 billion people out there? Atleast one is probably the right one, or the right now, for me. Yuck. I didnt just type those and forgot to delete them too, did I?
This is like... me exposing myself in the internet. Eeeew.


I guess this is what weeks of bumhood can do to me...

Maybe I need to do something radical... or simple... or something simply radical...

BTW, to my fellow Filipinos, please dont try to demand the resignation of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo again. It may seem that the removal/replacement of the present administration is right thing to do in the spirit of upholding the truth and etc, however, as much as I hate how the evil side of our government is going, it may not be wise to take PGMA out of Malacañang today. We may need to wait by the next Presidential elections in 2010 and by then, it would be the perfect time to remember all the scams that we have heard of the past years and try to wisely choose the best, or the least evil, among the presidentiables.

I think I love bumhood more than I hate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Be a free spirit. Dont let anybody limit your horizon. Relationships are ok, but its yourself that will never disappoint you in the end.

Just a brotherly advise. =)

(*fucken out! I'm so grown up! Giving advises? woooohoooo!)

5:12 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

Salamat po kuya Pisanu! ^_^

Wahahahaha! It's just natural to feel "old" sometimes! It's ok as long as you're still a kid at heart! :)

2:51 AM, February 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home