Sunday, December 09, 2007

That's it. Oprah Winfrey's campaigning for Barack Obama.

I'm not a citizen of the USA but whoever wins the US presidency would still inevitably have an impact on world politics, Asia, the Philippines, thus, affecting me.

If I were to vote in the US, I would go for Obama not only because Oprah campaigning for him but also because he represents something that is more or less out of the traditional politician that Clinton's husband used to be, according to what I've read atleast.

I hope there would be a time when someone who is not only popular but also of outstanding character would campaign for a candidate of his/her choice here in the Philippines.

Argh. If there would only be someone who is familiar with US politics that I can have a chat with in person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Sharon Cuneta could campaign for Kiko for the next Presidential Run.. that would be perfect! Imagine all the designers wanting to dress our Tita Mega for World Summit and stuff!! I can't wait!

12:25 PM, December 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home