Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My First God-Daughter

I was so excited when I was made the God-father of Nina's first child.

And talk about short notice... Evening prior the birthday party, I thought that I was just there with Ria in Megamall to buy a gift for her God-daughter when I received Nina's text with the word "ninong" in it.

Anyway... I was a wonderful experience all in all. I wasnt able to attend Mass for quite some time already and that was my chance to attend again. Malate church is beautiful. With stained glass and all. I just imagined that time how my parents and ninong and ninangs felt that morning at the San Roque parish church 21 years ago when I was Christened too... hay... OMG... I'm about to turn 22 by July... (Ria if you read this, I would like you to know that I'm doing my countdown again. Hahahahahah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home