Monday, April 07, 2008

What are priceless and beautiful in life: Global City, Taguig

Jogging for an hour, alone, in Global City between 2 to 4 AM. Being aware of the sound of crickets and of my tiredness and the feeling of sweat trailing down while most people in my time zone are asleep… Bliss.

Being with college friends, Rica and Camela, and blowing bubbles at the Bonifacio High Street. I would like to name it the cool pet park among other things though. rofl

Experiencing the inner-child of people just by blowing bubbles and see them chase after those. Hahahhahahah! Kids, career women with their Starbucks, an elderly Korean lady with her sons/nephews… almost no one can resist the charm of bubbles! You can just see it in their eyes…

One lovely lady was chasing one and got became self-conscious when she heard me laugh. I didn’t mean to embarrass her. And to make her feel that it’s okay to chase bubbles and be young at heart I said "It’s alright" loud enough for her to hear.

Laughing at particular silly tweeners/teeners. Hahahahah! Evil me. As if Rica and I weren’t tweeners once… Thank God I’m over those stages… Wow… I guess… Fun turmoil. :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Fully-Booked at High Street---my favorite hang-out. Don't dare ask...it's the nerd in me. Haha.

2:50 PM, April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home