Monday, December 05, 2005

Congratulations to the Philippine team for making it possible for us to have the record in the 23rd South East Asian Games!

I hate it when I wake up in the morning, when I'm taking a bath, or when I have nothing to do and then suddenly have this BRILLIANT IDEA pop up in all its wonderfully well constructed perfect order and then when time comes that the BRILLIANT IDEA'S timely to discuss with somebody or to write down for a writing assignment or to blog... BAM! It's gone! Eureka! It's gone!

***

I hate cowards. Example: those who're just too afraid to take responsibility for something that they're partly responsible.

I hate traitors. Example: those who do not know who or where their allegiance are supposed to lie.

I hate way-too-imature-for-their-age people.
I'm quite immature myself and I dont like to be with older (not that I'm already old), more immature people. (But then, immaturity's relative. But then, there may also be a relative scale to measure immaturity.)

I hate, I mean, I dont like me hating people. I like liking people. But it's just that people do something, or don't do something, that makes them unlikeable. (But, of course, some people'll say "Bakit gusto ka rin ba niyang gustuhin?!?!" Then I'll say, "Bakit hindi? Pero baka may ginagawa ako o hindi ginagawa kaya di niya ako magustuhan.")

I dont like the feeling of not liking somebody for the reason of "no apparent reason" because it may be unfair for the unliked.

***
True learned people are not arrogant.
***
Congratulations to the Philippine team for making it possible for us to have the record in the 23rd South East Asian Games!
Click here for the link to the South East Asian Games official web site* (I would like to Congratulate all those who made it all the way to cover their respective assigned news coverages for the SEA Games despite conflicts with their academic schedules. :D )For those who say that it's only because of the "hometown advantage" I say to you, with a smile on my face, if it really were the case then may I say, especially to fellow South East Asians who say such, that whoever is not guilty of this, cast the first stone.

(Though, of course, there are those claims of unfairness in the SEAG and all that. Well, just let whatever body or association to determine the validity of those claims and of what magnitude they were.)
:D

Now I guess it's quite overdue for ALL OF US to take a good close look at how our athletes are compensated lest we would rather show the world in the future that our athletes are a wimpy lot from a third world country.

For the mean time... Congratulations at maraming salamat sa inyo aming mga atletang Pilipino! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home