Monday, November 21, 2005

More Potter Things!

Only Harry Potter can make me blog at this time of the night instead of going straight home to rest.

tantan-ta-tantan-tantan-tantan-tantan-ta-tantan-tantan...

I was walking my way to the tricycle queue when I heard a grown man (you know, the type who would normally make me blog about because of the apparent rarity of the possibility of such a kind of person mentioning the name "Harry Potter", probably pertaining to the movie, at 10pm on the border of The Fort and Makati) mentioning the name "Harry Potter" which made me think about the movie and the book for the nth time. I rode the tricycle (I sat at the "back ride" portion of the vehicle, if you know what I mean) and I saw the marking on the person sitting beside me, the kind of marking me and my brother had last Saturday afternoon after the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie because I wanted to enter the theater to watch it all over again but did otherwise. That's when I decided to blog the one you're reading now. :D

Three spoilers ahead!!!

The movie didn't include particular nice details from the book like the one, according to my brother, about The Burrow. But then, maybe if they were to include everything from the book then the movie would have taken ages finish instead of two-and-a-half hours.

I realized that one of my favorites is the part where Harry was in the bubble bath with Myrtle. Heheheh. (I'm smiling right now actually. More of a grin.)

Ah! Brent umuwi ka na!

tantan-ta-tantan-tantan-tantan-tantan-ta-tantan-tantan...

Hay... we want that Harry Potter ring tone...!

"Choosing between what is right and what is easy."---Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home