Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

My brother and me watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Market Market this afternoon. Ehe. ^_^

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire proved worth watching and is more deserving of praise than the previous Harry Potter movies!

There are obvious differences from the first three: The effects are better! The integrity of the book was preserved---the movie’s scenes, particular lines of the actors and etc. are based on the book! I literally spoke some of the actors’ lines before they say it! (To the constant irritation of my brother.)

The BEST Harry Potter movie so far!

The maturity of the characters and the movie is apparent. Aside from the obvious matured physique of the main characters, the names Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint need not be mentioned here because you already know them, there are particular scenes and issues tackled like love and all that.

Subtle spoiler allert! Spoiler ALLERT! SPOLIER ALLERT!!! Watch the movie before you continue reading.

Scenes that I love best:
  • Harry and the dragon.
  • When BLEEP BLEEPED BLEEP. My G! That was shocking. Though I knew the story by heart, I was caught off guard and was astounded when that part finally happened!
  • Harry and BLEEP. Here I expected something to happen that didn’t. What I expected was in the book. I remember my imagination then when I first read it. Exhilarating, very.
  • When BLEEP’s BLEEP found BLEEP BLEEP and was devastated. Heart wrenching. I was in tears. Reminds me of what I read that goes something like "Parents are not supposed to bury their children" and it’s related to a Jewish, and I should also mention universal, tradition.

WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE. :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i beg to disagree, though. while goblet of fire proves to be a very entertaining movie--definitely way better than the first two--and is very aware of it being "a movie"--unlike the first two's "picture book" feel--prisoner, for me, is still the better film.

pero nakakatuwa sobra ang goblet. panalo. wuushhuuu

10:20 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

Anonymous, sana nilagay mo naman name mo kahit nickname lang. :( Pero ok lang rin kc Potter fan ka rin ata. :D

Nakakatuwa rin ang Prisoner of Azkaban! Medyo katakot yung pagmorph ni ano... yun (Spoiler kc e) :D

10:41 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home