Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh my God. Latest major earthquake in Central China killed around 9,000 people...

Latest storm in Myanmar killing around 15,000

Latest major earthquake in Central China killing around 9,000

The last thing we would like to think is the Tibet/Olympics issue or a "never mind China, they have more than a billion left" thought at the back of our non-Chinese heads.

We're talking about human lives here.

I hope that my friend in China is all right and so is his sister. I hope he replies to my IM message soon.

I hope a fellow blogger, Derek, posts another post here.

All of whom lives in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.

I hope the BISEAN authors can still post.

I wish I dont have a reason to feel like crying and have more reason to say cheers at the end of this post...

I want to curse.

Pu*BLEEP*ng i*BLEEP*a talaga.

Forgive me, dear mothers of the world, for cursing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofia for BISEAN said...

We didn't mean to make you worry...but this is touching. Really, sweetie.

This is like...you're the only one, aside from our parents, who really worried about us in China.

Thank god for people like you, sweetie. Your existence gives us hope. <3

We are in Beijing. Hugs and kisses to you.

5:38 PM, May 13, 2008  
Blogger T said...

With these natural disasters it's always a devistating with the loss of human life. I hope that your friend and others you know there are well and safe. Nice to know that the Bisean authors are safe as well.

9:35 AM, May 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home