Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Impending Pivotal Decision!

Hum...

Yey! I can still access my BLOGGER account.

Btw, I was wrong about something in the previous post. It's not "jobless," it's the term "unemployed" that denotes to people who still havent had a job six months after graduation.

Hay... personal PRIDE is blocking the way... the image of Ma'am Arriola especially too... is blocking the road to partial, if hopefully not total, submission to exasperation and feeling of despair...

My G**!

Despair that would lead to... to... I can't even put it here.

I still hope I'm doing and will be doing the right thing because IF I still dont get hired by other companies before I get to the point wherein I'm already sitting in that lounge area, with the contract in my left hand and the pen in my right, ready to sign my alliegance to that company for atleast six months... I'm going to sign that contract with no regrets. After all, I did my best, I applied to the companies that I REALLY, BADLY, WANT to work in, and I waited long enough.

Besides, I'm still in my early twenties (OMG... I'll be twenty-one by July...) and there's nothing that other people, especially my friends in college, can say that I havent told myself already in my private moments. I am MY biggest critic before everyone else, well, aside from my family, of course.

Like what Doctoc said, sana matupad ang mga pangarap natin at, I would like to add, ayon nawa sa plano ng nasa itaas.

I remember a line from my expository piece in our last Filipino subject's Final exam. I was something like:

Maraming daan patungo sa tagumpay.
:D
And remember, iba-iba and ibig sabihin ng "tagumpay" ayon narin sa sariling pananaw. Tulad nga ng sinabi ko dati, "sa makamundong pananaw, ang tagumpay ay nakamit na kung ikaw ay may kapangyarihan, kayamanan, o (at) katanyagan."
Peace and cheers to life and opportunities!

1 Comments:

Blogger adeth said...

my god twin. we're in the same f---ing situation. and we have the same line of thinking di ba? T_T i dnt wanna sit comftably in a call center (yeah, name it!) kahit pumapasok na un sa isip ko. gusto kong mahirapan sa field 'cause it's my dream. dnt give up!!

12:21 PM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home