Saturday, November 13, 2004

My Sassy Girl

Last night, I watched the VCD that I borrowed from Ria the other day.
It's a Korean comedy/love/tear-jerker story.
Nasabi na sa akin to ng friends ko at maganda nga daw. Kaya nung pinag-uusapan na ng friends ko dito sa skul, sila Ria Hazel at Kristine Carmela, hiniram ko na.

Nung pinapanood ko na kagabi, at first I was thinking that the girl was such a bitch with the way she treats the guy. But she is also a good bitch in her way of dealing with rotten people. As the story progressed I found it funny and quite romantic...

Then... just before it ended... what happened was... *BLEEP*
and so I was*BLEEP* and I found myself *BLEEP*
because... *BLEEP*
Basta panoorin nalang ng mga di pa nakakapanood!

Hay... tinatamad akong magtype... sana pwedeng kausapin nalang tong pc at automatic na siyang nailalagay sa monitor...*sighs*yawns*teary-eyed from sleep deprivation*

*sighs again*

That's all!
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home