Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Moon and Wolves

The night sky was wonderful yesterday!

The sky was a clear, almost cloudless.
The moon was alone in the East South East except for a lone star that I saw overhead...

(I think) It was a full moon! The heavenly body glows golden yellow...

Then it reminded me of somebody, who also likes watching the moon... but the person is miles away from me.


Ok then!
Last night after moon gazing I happened to watch Wolf's Rain on ANIMAX. (And it just made me want to go out and see the moon again!)
I've seen the episode plenty of times before but never completed. Atleast last night I've seen the greater part of it.
And was it so euphoric... the characters, the plot, the sound track, everything! hay...

(I was awake till 1:00am [lucky me!] because I was making my Feng Shui review)

Now back to the toxic projects!!! really bites...hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger LILY said...

"Then it reminded me of somebody, who also likes watching the moon... but the person is miles away from me."

LUNA=== a name so beautiful but reminds me of sadness. ee-chan, nabasa ko sa isang book (anne rice, punishment of beauty yata) "sadness shouldn't be pretty"..

6:07 PM, October 05, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home