Friday, June 26, 2009

May you Rest in Peace, Michael.

Madonna cried when she learned. My friend almost cried.

As for me, I was in shock when I read the news in Yahoo this morning 15 minutes after it was published by the AP.

It was surreal. Something that one normally wouldn't have thought or imagine might happen today. Much like the same feeling when Rico Yan died during Holy Week of that year. There was a beautiful golden full moon the night prior.

Is Madonna the last of their kind, their caliber, their iconic stature, still alive today?

It was just earlier this week when I was reminded of him and his Neverland when the convicted Jalosjos' profile and his "theme park" was shown on tv by Ms Lazaro. (It goes without saying the similarities and differences of the two.)

My condolences the loved ones of Michael Jackson.

Just right now, while typing these, I asked my closest friend for the youtube link so I can also listen to what made those tears almost fall again. Childhood

There's only one thing I don't like in all of these, people/media remembered someone like him, became nostalgic of his golden years, now that he's dead. It's the same when a loved one dies. People did love MJ. People may remember him now by many things he did and allegedly did and did not do. People will miss the one and only Michael Jackson.

F*ck this is so unbelievable.




I told myself I wont post unless I really really feel the mood to post. I guess this one event today is one reason to blog.

***

I wished to post a lot other more personal events but then they didn't get published. Not even digitally drafted. Nonetheless, those events are stored and relived in the most important places in existence, in my heart, mind, and soul.

Hay... basta masarap ang mabuhay. Lalo na ngayon. At kung di mo to naiintindihan, better ask someone who can translate it for you.

Thank you, Lord, for life and the experiences. Thank You more for our beloved people you have allowed us to share our life with.

Live life now. :)

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger princejuno said...

yes, Michael, may you rest in peace,

this news was really shocking...[--.]

2:05 PM, June 26, 2009  
Blogger princejuno said...

but he will be in the hearts of many...forever...

2:07 PM, June 26, 2009  
Blogger Better Than Coffee said...

humanity just lost one of it's most talented sons. i hope a replica of him was made the day he was created.

love,
nobe

www.deariago.com
www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

9:51 AM, July 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home